With teamwork and talented people, I created San Diego’s Hip Hop Show: Heat of The Week which is a feature on iHeartRadio JAM’N 95.7’s website.
The concept and goal was to create a unique website feature that connects and promotes the hip hop community, drives traffic to the JAM’N 95.7 website, and increases brand awareness for the radio station.
I approached on-air talent Beto Perez to host the feature and then we later added Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre’s: DJ JAM to help. Our team solicited local talent to be on the show via the JAM’N 95.7 website and networking. We then set up rounds and interviews for the artists and music producers to participate in to showcase their talents. The feature is still alive and evolving today!
As the show producer, I’m responsible for:
- Branding and marketing of the feature
- Shooting and editing the episodes
- Posting the episodes on the JAM’N 95.7 web site
- Posting and promoting on JAM’N 95.7’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Coordinating audio engineers
- Coordinating talent and legal documents
Video teaser we post on social media:
Full episode from YouTube that’s posted on the JAM’N 95.7 website:
If you made it this far, thanks for checking it out!